Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Calvin Klein denim vest + DIY tie dye tee + Free People maxi skirt

Monday, July 1, 2013

Calvin Klein denim vest + DIY tie dye tee + Free People maxi skirt




**Follow me on Instagram

        the look:      

DIY tie dye t-shirt
Calvin Klein denim vest - Avalon Exchange
Free People skirt
Ash sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Sock bun
Kenneth Cole scarf (old) - Lord & Taylor
Vintage belt - Thrifty score
Vintage rings
Assorted bangles
Earrings - Indian Pow Wow

       the lowdown:      

I can't believe it's July 1st already and before you know it summer is gone!  Well let's focus on enjoying all that summer still has to offer.  The rain has been putting a damper on pool days but I'm hopeful for many more pool days to come. My youngest is taking swimming lessons.

I wore this ensemble to work on Saturday to Madewell.  I was excited to make a tie dye t-shirt of my very own. After thrifting this tee and taking off the sleeves I'm happy on how it turned out.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin