Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage suede vest + Coco Chanel linen blouse + Vintage denim skirt

Friday, June 7, 2013

Vintage suede vest + Coco Chanel linen blouse + Vintage denim skirt



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Coco Chanel linen blouse - Avalon Exchange
Vintage suede vest - Avalon Exchange
Vintage high waist denim skirt - Thrifty score
Robert Clergerie platform sandals - Avalon Exchange

       the details:      

hair straight (turning curly already)
J.Crew necklaces
Vintage belt - thrifty score
Iosselliani bangles - Scoop NYC
Vintage ring - thrifty score

       the lowdown:      

We are catching up on some much needed rain here in Pittsburgh.  The sunshine comes back our way this weekend just in time for the Pittsburgh Jazz Live concerts that are going on.  I'm hoping to attend a free concert for Chaka Khan this Sunday.  It all depends if I get my packing done by then.

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell yesterday.  I realized I exuded a retro 70s vibe especially with my hair. Sorry for the non-smile outtakes, I was getting a little frustrated with my camera.  All my photos are taken with my tripod so it takes several attempts before a good shot.

I'm praying for great weather next week in Cape May for our vacation.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin