Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: H&M linen blazer + Le Tigre button down + My lovely jeans

Monday, June 17, 2013

H&M linen blazer + Le Tigre button down + My lovely jeans



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Free People floppy hat
Le Tigre button down - Thrifty score
H&M linen blazer
My Lovely jeans - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Floppy hat - Free People
Scarf - Cape May,NJ
Fendi sunnies - Off 5th Saks
Assorted bangles 
Vintage ring

       the lowdown:      

We got back on Saturday evening from vacation.  It was a bittersweet departure from beautiful Cape May,NJ.  We enjoyed delicious food, miniature golf, the beach, poolside, thrifting and the zoo.  I look forward to returning in the near future and even told my hubby that I would like to make it our summer spot.

This week is the official start of Summer.  Do you have any exciting plans for this summer?

I wore this ensemble to church yesterday.  It was such a rainy day on Sunday but cleared up later on in the evening.  I cooked a special breakfast dinner for my hubby on Father's Day and he's off playing golf today.  I hope everyone enjoyed celebrating the special men in their lives!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin