Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Lagelle floral top + Free People denim maxi + Ash sandals

Friday, May 31, 2013

Lagelle floral top + Free People denim maxi + Ash sandals

 


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Lagelle upcycle vintage top
Free People denim maxi skirt 
Ash studded sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Sock bun
Dangle earrings - Lord & Taylor
Vintage pendant - 2nd hand shop
Assorted bangle stack - Free People + Iosselliani
Vintage statement ring - Thrifty score
Vintage belt - Thrifty score

       the lowdown:      

It's starting to feel like summer and I just purchased our local pool passes to enjoy for the season.  

I wore this ensemble yesterday to work.  Believe it or not I was having second thoughts on this skirt after I purchased it, not sure why but I'm over it now!  I paired this lovely skirt with a Lagelle upcycle vintage top.  I thrifted the vintage floral tank and knitted the sleeves right on to create a more romantic look.  Gold tones have been a fav. lately so I choose this belt from my massive assortment of belts to extenuate my waist.

Although I love to pile accessories on I've been trying to cut back and go with the less is more look.  Just by adding the right accessories you can pull your look together but I'm learning that sometimes minimal accessories can look just as good!

TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Great styling all around, as usual! I love how you upcycled that shirt - you're right that the sleeves give it a romantic look!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin