Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage head scarf + Sleeveless chambray + Vintage sweater vest + J.Crew skinnies

Monday, April 29, 2013

Vintage head scarf + Sleeveless chambray + Vintage sweater vest + J.Crew skinnies



**Follow me on Instagram

I'm wearing:
Vintage head scarf - Estate sale
Sleeveless chambray - TJmax
Vintage sweater vest - Estate sale
Madewell Outbound jacket - Sold out
J.Crew skinnies - Avalon Exchange Pgh
Oxfords - Yoox.com

Spotted wearing:  To work at Madewell

I had a busy weekend working and I'm looking forward to catching up on some much needed rest.  Saturday was a beautiful sunny day but Sunday was full of rain which is necessary for all the beautiful May flowers.  I keep checking on my lilac bush to bring some in the house and when I went to check on it today the lovely smell of the fresh blooms were so heavenly.  I think in a few more days more will open up so I can take some inside to enjoy.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you layer! You look great!
    Thanks for visiting Infinite Style!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Juliette, I love my layers!

      Delete
  2. I need a parka like that...just goes with everything!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layers! Perfect for these rainy Pittsburgh days!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin