Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Free People floppy hat + Vintage Saks maxi dress + Madewell blazer + Miu Miu platform sandals

Monday, April 1, 2013

Free People floppy hat + Vintage Saks maxi dress + Madewell blazer + Miu Miu platform sandals




I'm wearing:
Free People floppy hat
Vintage Saks 5th Ave silk maxi dress - Thrifty score
Madewell blazer
Bar 111 necklace - Macy's
Free People India bangles 
Miu Miu platform sandals - End of Summer sale

Spotted wearing:  To Church

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  I spent time with my family at church and enjoyed a delicious home cook meal that was prepared by the dynamatic dual (my hubby & I).  The girls were delighted to paint Easter eggs too.  The meal also included an amazing homemade Pecan pie baked by the amazing Mister.  Yes I'm a blessed gal.

On another note my trip to Puerto Rico is quickly approaching, I leave on Sat. = Yippee.  I can't wait to take it all in. That's all for now and Happy Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin