Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage leather jacket + J.Crew sweater + Vintage floral button down + Madewell Flea Market Flares

Monday, March 18, 2013

Vintage leather jacket + J.Crew sweater + Vintage floral button down + Madewell Flea Market Flares



I'm wearing:
Vintage leather jacket - Thrifty score
Lagelle slouchy beanie
J.Crew striped sweater
Vintage floral button-down - Estate sale
Madewell Flea Market flares
Madewell scarves
Steve Madden boots - Lord & Taylor

Spotted wearing:  To work at Madewell

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I didn't do anything to exciting as I was nursing a mild cold that was given to me by my lovely daughters.  I think I'm at the end of it now.  Anyway I looking forward to a new week and hoping for consistent Spring like weather soon!


2 comments:

  1. bella! loving the colors, not quite spring yet<3 my fave seasons are fall/winter but well, the west coast edition..
    saludos +love
    xxomeli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin