Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage floral button-down + Vintage sweater + Anna Sui denim + Rag & Bone booties

Friday, March 22, 2013

Vintage floral button-down + Vintage sweater + Anna Sui denim + Rag & Bone booties




I'm wearing:
Vintage floral button-down - Avalon Exchange
Vintage sweater - Avalon Exchange
Necklace - Macy's
Anna Sui denim - Yoox.com
Chanel sunnies - Ebay
Rag&Bone booties

Spotted wearing:   On a sunny day in Shadyside getting my hair done.

The day I wore this outfit it was sunny and brisk which still equals happiness.  I got my hair trimmed and highlighted for my upcoming trip to PR. 

I noticed that wearing light makeup can achieve a more youthful appearance.  I decided to go very light this day.  That's all for now.  TGIF

2 comments:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin