Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Floral button down + Denim vest + Anthro skirt + Rag & Bone booties

Monday, February 25, 2013

Vintage Floral button down + Denim vest + Anthro skirt + Rag & Bone booties




I'm wearing:
Vintage floral button-down - Avalon Exchange
Denim vest - Thrifty score
Anthropologie skirt
Rag & Bone booties

Spotted wearing: To work at Madewell

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Work was buzzing over the weekend as we collaborated with a local fashion blogger and friend, Terra McBride, of Stylish White Female blog.  It was my actual first time meeting her in person and she was just as stylish in person and so sweet too!

I can't stop thinking about Spring ensembles and new items I want to add to my wardrobe soon. I'll be sharing photos of those items soon.  The weather was a little warmer than usual so I was able to expose my bare legs.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing! I love the play of different colors and patterns, it really looks great on you! And those boots...love. Great with the vest too, it pulls it all together. Thanks for checking out my blog :) I'll be checking back on yours!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with this outfit you are wearing! every piece is so perfect, it's all so colorful! makes me want spring right now!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsey, thank you and I look forward to your next visit <3

      Delete
  3. I love this combination. So perfect and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin