Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Neiman Marcus boyfriend blazer + Jill Sander mock-neck + Cynthia Steffe maxi

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vintage Neiman Marcus boyfriend blazer + Jill Sander mock-neck + Cynthia Steffe maxi



I was super excited to score this Vintage Neiman Marcus boyfriend blazer at the thrift store recently. I'm so grateful for finds like this and thrifting overall because you get a big bang for your buck if you're willing to comb through it. You just never know what you will come up with and that is truly the joy of it all.

I'm wearing:
Vintage Neiman Marcus blazer - Thrifty score
Jill Sander mock-neck - Avalon Exchange
Cynthia Steffe maxi - Marshalls
Rachel Comey booties - Ebay

4 comments:

  1. Such a great jacket. I love the styling and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I was thinking of wearing a maxi dress tomorrow. Your styling is so perfect, I might copy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nettie, I can't wait to see what you come up with <3

      Delete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin