Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Topshop leather jacket + BR button down + Vintage polka dotted skirt

Friday, January 25, 2013

Topshop leather jacket + BR button down + Vintage polka dotted skirt





The snow has tapered off for now but it'was so beautiful as it was coming down!  I took advantage of taking photos while then.

I'm wearing:
TopShop leather jacket - Ebay
Lagelle slouchy striped beanie
Madewell scraves
Old BR button down
Vintage Ann Taylor skirt - Thrifty score
Barney NY boots - Thrifty score


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! And great makeup and outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You're lucky if you didn't have to drive in the snow today, traffic was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I didn't, my hubby drove me to work & picked me up <3 Stay warm and be safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin