Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Lagelle Slouchy beanie + Madewell cotton tee + Vintage blazer + Madewell skinnies

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lagelle Slouchy beanie + Madewell cotton tee + Vintage blazer + Madewell skinnies



Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already, wow.

Are you getting ready for the Holidays or are you a procrastinator?  I'm getting really excited about my upcoming One of a Kind show in Chicago.  It's being held at the Merchandise Mart on Dec 6-9.  I will be posting more info soon.

I'm wearing:
Lagelle slouchy striped beanie
Madewell long sleeve tee
Vintage blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell skinnies
Elie Tahari ballet flats - Last Call outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin