Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage cashmere cardi + Vintage oxford + JCrew skinnies

Friday, October 12, 2012

Vintage cashmere cardi + Vintage oxford + JCrew skinnies




I recall getting away from 2nd hand for quite some time but I'm super excited about being in the thick of it these days!  Since I have a love affair with clothes it makes it more affordable to buy 2nd hand most of the time.  I also prefer vintage items over new items.  Just sharing my random thoughts, isn't that what blogging is all about anyway?

This is what I'm wearing:
Free People floppy hat - On sale
Vintage silk scarf - Thrifty score
Vintage oxford - Thrifty score
Vintage cashmere cardi - Thrifty score
JCrew skinnies - Avalon Exchange
Vintage Frye boots - Ebay
Jewelry- Vintage & Madewell

1 comment:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin