Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: DIY denim vest + cashmere tank + Vintage Saks maxi skirt

Friday, August 17, 2012

DIY denim vest + cashmere tank + Vintage Saks maxi skirt




Today is a rainy day here in Pittsburgh oh well. I'll try to not let it put a damper on my day ;-)

I must say I'm happy that I got a lot of mileage out of this DIY denim vest this summer.  It's the prefect crop length so it looks great with maxi skirts and dresses.  I scored this vintage handbag on Ebay.  I added the leather fringe on the side and even created my own strap because the original was not long enough to be worn across the body.  Have you been keeping busy this summer with DIY projects?

I realized if I'm not creating, deconstructing or being creative in some way I'm not happy!  How about you what things can't you live without in you life?  TGIF friends ' - '  I'm wearing:

DIY denim vest - Thrifted as a jacket
Cashmere tank - 2nd hand boutique
Vintage belt - Designer Days annual event
Vintage Saks 5th Ave. maxi skirt - 2nd hand boutique
Vintage boho handbag - Ebay
Marc Jacobs sandals - Off 5th

4 comments:

  1. adorable sandals .... and bag! wow!!!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic outfit, I especially love the turquoise cuff and that tooled leather bag! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin