Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Kangol hat + Gap tank + Anthro high waisted shorts

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kangol hat + Gap tank + Anthro high waisted shorts




I'm starting to reflect on how summer is starting to wind down and my oldest daughter will be back to school in a couple of weeks (the end of Aug).  The summer always seems to fly on by anymore.  I hope everyone has been having a wonderful summer.  This is what I'm wearing:
Kangol hat - Lord & Taylor
Gap tank
Vintage belt - Thrifty score
Anthro shorts
Pikolinos sandals - Anthropologie.com

5 comments:

  1. It always baffles me how summer manages to fly by so fast when I feel like it just started! Love your casual look here Tye. Those shorts are perfect on you! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. great casula sumer look. perfect to go flea market shopping ...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Wardrobeexperience I luv going to flea markets <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin