Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage cotton crochet nightie + Vintage floral cotton maxi skirt + Ash Italia sandals

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vintage cotton crochet nightie + Vintage floral cotton maxi skirt + Ash Italia sandals




I'm always down for simple easy ensembles in the summer because life seems a little more hectic and feeling summer fresh is always a plus!  I particularly applied this to my ensemble yesterday.  It's composed of a vintage cotton/crochet night gown and a vintage cotton floral maxi skirt. I just added some accessories to take it up a notch.  I also like to keep my skin as natural as possible too so I didn't really wear much yesterday other than some bronzer and pink/nude lips (which I luv during the summer) <3  This is what I wore yesterday:
Straw Floppy hat
Vintage cotton crochet night gown - Ebay
Vintage cotton floral maxi skirt - Etsy
Leather Cinch belt
Ash Italia sandals - Yoox.com

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments.

    Pardon me as I check your blog out!

    Thank you.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you kindly Shon! I hope your having a lovely day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree here - though I love layers, I'm much more about keeping it pretty simple and light once it gets so hot. The little crochet nightie is a beauty and how clever of you to incorporate it into this look. I ADORE the shabby-chic looking print on that maxi! I really wish I was just a tad taller to be able to pull a look like this off. Gorgeous Tye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! love the look of the nightie. i really love vintage nightgowns! they are just so exquisitely delicate and feminine. i also am intrigued by where you are.. love the stone and cottage-y look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Marisa how about wearing a maxi skirt with wedge sandals? btw I luv layers too, it keeps things interesting <3
    @ Katieanne Thank you and I agree with the description you used for the vintage night gowns! I love the crochet details the most. btw I'm very fortunate to own such a lovely home <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin