Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Gap tank + Denim waist coat + Vintage skirt

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gap tank + Denim waist coat + Vintage skirt



The skirt I'm wearing is actually a midi length but I decided to twist the sides and tuck them in the waist band.  I prefer maxi to the floor, to the knee length and or above the knee length skirts.  I'm not a big fan of midi skirts so I decided to create this look by twisting both sides and tucking them into the waist band and surprisingly enough they stayed.

I hope all is well with everyone <3  I'm wearing:

Gap tank top
Calvin Klein denim vest - Avalon Exchange
Vintage India midi skirt - Estate sale
Platform wedges - Yoox.com
Vintage belt - Thrifty score

8 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the skirt! Love your style, Tye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Sing. I'm always trying to put my spin on things <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit and very original. I would have never thought to belt a vest, but it works.

    www.lenasblend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a brilliant tip Tye! I recently thrifted this boho midi and I was not too crazy for the length on it either...instead of bothering with the hem, I think I'm going to have to try this instead. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Marisa your welcome! I love all the tips we learn from each other <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin