Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: DIY vintage scarf turban + Vintage maxi dress + Miu Miu platform wedges

Monday, May 14, 2012

DIY vintage scarf turban + Vintage maxi dress + Miu Miu platform wedges





All though it rained most of the day yesterday it was still a great weekend!  I got to go to an estate sale with my oldest daughter and we scored some vintage goodies.  I also enjoyed yummy french pastries and Sunday brunch.  What more can a gal/mama ask for!

I decided to create this turban by using a vintage mop buckle in the center of the scarf, which creates a  ruching effect that I love.  Unfortunately you can't really see that detail from these photos. It is just simply tied in the back to secure it to my head and surprisingly enough it stayed on all day without me having to adjust it at all ;-)

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend celebrating the great women in their lives <3  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin