Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: I'm back but not running on all four cylinders!

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm back but not running on all four cylinders!


I'm back in town from vacation but I must confess that I've been lazy with taking new outfit photos ;-( I didn't even take photos on vacation although I packed my camera, shame on me!  I did enjoy vacation and it was such a relaxing time.  I will be trying to get back into the swing of things very soon!  I can't believe we are in the middle of July already, goodness!  I'm wearing:
Vintage necklace - thrifty score
Anna Sui dress - Avalon Exchange 2nd hand
Unisa sandals - Avalon Exchange 2nd hand
Vintage bangles - Estate sale/thrifty score

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin