Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: How do you wear your scarf?

Monday, June 27, 2011

How do you wear your scarf?



I fell in luv with this scarf I'm wearing as a tube top the minute I laid eyes on it!  I lovvvvvvvvvve the colors, so rich and bright!  I thought wearing it like this was a neat idea. I'm wearing:
Vintage scarf as tube top - Ambiance 2nd hand boutique
Hot pink tube top
Vintage Saks 5th Ave skirt - Ambiance 2nd hand boutique
Vintage necklaces - mostly thrifty scores
Vintage bangles - Estate sales/thrifty scores
Bootie sandals - Anthropologie

4 comments:

  1. I love that on you. I want to start wearing my scarves as belts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Sing! I'm actually wearing my scarf as a top ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing as always! I love how you used the scarf used as a top!

    *Ena*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanx Ena, I really appreciate you encouraging words! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin