Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Spotlight // Snow Black style profile

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spotlight // Snow Black style profile

This is the lovely Natasha of Snow Black blog.

My name is Natasha Ndlovu and I live in London. I work as a model, I do photography & I also intern at various art / auction houses. I have been
living in London for 2 years & often travel a lot.

How do you describe your personal style?
I like to keep things simple. I love well-tailored clothes and I am very into
blouses at the moment with the weather getting warmer.  A lot of my clothes are monotone. I want to try and get more color and print into my wardrobe slowly but surely.

Where do you find/pull inspiration from?
I get inspiration from blogs and magazines. I love lookbooks. Street photography has become, in my opinion, more important in influencing the way people dress than say magazines. Editorials are styled to perfection but it's regular people's own sense of style that inspires me to try dressing in a different way.


Name one fashion accessory you can't live without?
Rings or my Michael Kors watch. If they are gold, then even better.

I never break this fashion rule........
I don't really have a fashion rule but I will NEVER were leggings or tights as
pants. I don't get why girls are walking around with camel toes in full display?

Your next must have purchase?
Wow, so many things. I want (key word want not need!) YSL tribute pumps, Acne leather jacket, Helmut Lang leggings, a Miu Miu bag and some Alexander Wang tees.

 Most underrated item in women'swear?
Short sleeved tee shirts. As much as tank tops and racer backs are sexy, so is a
plain white tee when it is shaped right, tucked in at the right place in your
jeans or leather pants, or skirt. I love tees from American vintage for their
v-neck and shape around the edges.

For all the fashionistas, provide one piece of invaluable fashion advice.
If you buy an item make sure it goes with a number of items in your wardrobe so that is it worth the purchase.

4 comments:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin