Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: My sunday attire

Monday, March 14, 2011

My sunday attire



I was inspired by the thoughts of spring when putting together this ensemble sunday morning!  I think the pop of red is so chic and I do believe red is a classic color that can enhance just about any plain look.  I'm wearing:

Vintage cardi sweater, which I adore - Antique mall rt 65 Pgh
Lagelle red rose over size flower pin
vintage belt - thrifty score
Lagelle knit Trinity Cloche
Classic high waist pants - NYC eons ago
Vintage cuff bracelet - estate sale find
Vintage bootie heels - thrifty score

**Btw all my luv & prayers to the people of Japan! <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Got any style suggestions for me? I would totally love your assistance and style expertise!

    Thanks,

    Michele Buford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are gorgeous on you! I am doing an informal survey, would you be willing to join in on an online blogger clothing swap?
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Marie Thank you! that's sounds interesting, can you please email me some more details? ;-)

    @ Michele what did u have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cloche! The pants are classy and stylish too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin