This is the lovely Ena of Kansairetro blog.
I'm Ena, and I work from home as a freelance translator.
1. How do you describe your personal style?
Simple 60s inspired style, with a bit of a modern twist. I like the quirky color combinations of that era.
2. Where do you find/pull inspiration from?
Fashion blogs, Flickr Wardrobe Remix, Chictopia, 60s movies, etc. I used to read tons of Japanese fashion magazines but now I subscribe only to Fudge.
3. Name one fashion accessory you can't live without?
Colored tights. I like how they make an outfit look so different.
4. I never break this fashion rule........
Never wear black unnecessarily. I find the color black tricky and wear it only when it's combined with bright colors, including white.
5. Your next must have purchase?
Platform shoes in a light shade of grey or beige. I still haven't found the perfect ones within my budget so my search will continue.
6. Most underrated item in women's wear?
Hats. It's just my personal preference but I like it when people wear hats.
7. For all the fashionistas, provide one piece of invaluable fashion advice.
I don't know if I'm competent to give an advice to fashinistas, but I think people should wear what they want. I don't like the idea of considering too much about their age, bodytype, or trends.