Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: 6.5yr old Midori speaks about fashion

Saturday, January 15, 2011

6.5yr old Midori speaks about fashion



So today was another fun day w/my big girl Midori. I asked her if she wanted to play dress ups and she was definitely down. I was inspired to do this by a site called StylelikeU, it really got my creative juices going. I want to do this more often, believe it or not I never really played dress-ups growing up but I make up for it now! I thrift about 90% of her clothes & shoes and I always find the most darling pieces! Midori had so much fun, she picked out most of her outfits w/some of my assistance & vision.

4 comments:

  1. Midori is absolutely fabulous & a fashion diva in the making! Her outfit is darling! You go, girl!

    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanx ladies! I hope u are well <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin