Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: “Style is a Simple Way of Saying Complicated Things”

Friday, December 18, 2009

“Style is a Simple Way of Saying Complicated Things”

This is the amazing Jade M. Sheldon of flickr. How I would love to have her model my designs for sure! & the follwing is a direct quote from her:

"Through the wonderful world of Flickr, I have had the pleasure of meeting the talented and lovely Sarai Mitnick, designer and owner of Colette Patterns. She asked me if I would be interested in modeling some of the new patterns... How could I possibly say no? :)

The incredible photos were taken by the fabulous Lisa Warninger at Portland's Ace Hotel"

2 comments:

  1. beautiful post, photos, gal, and qoute. Love it all! ...and "hooray" for anything Portland related!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and has such a vintage look. Great quote as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin