Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Hot Ice Princess, recycled lammy's

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hot Ice Princess, recycled lammy's

This is the ever so talented Kinchimama of flickr! I posted her website where she sells lovely children's clothing & accessories a couple of post back. I've purchased a couple of items from her & adore each one. She is super duper talented! Here is what she had to say about this photo:

"A couple of years ago I was asked by a magazine to do something with 3 old lammycoats for a special on 5 designers that would recycle a fur coat.
I was about to say no, cause I don't like fur for humans but figured if I'd turn it into something non status-increasing and practicly unwearable it would be fun. And good exposure:)

I turned the coats inside out, reconstructed everything using two for the skirt, one for the top. The little roses I painted on by hand. I left everything raw edge, and let the half collar flap hang loose to create a medieval look:)"

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! what an amazing design!!!!
    Now that's talent!!! going to see her now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before finding out about links of london uk watches you should be familiar with some of the terminology. cheap links of london The word horology has two meanings; it is the study or science of measuring time links london jewellery or the art of making clocks, watches, and devices for telling links of london sale time.Since the first appearance of man on the earth an effort has links of london silver been made to determine time.The tracking of the sun's movement across discount links of london the sky, candles that were marked at intervals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin