Monday, November 2, 2009
YeYe Style Profile
This is the lovely Isabelle Hayes of YeYe Style blog, you can check out her blog here:
YeYe Style blog
1. How do you describe your personal style?
I have always been a colorful person. Colorful clothing has always been a big part of my personal style. I love mixing odd patterns with other odd patterns mixed in with vintage clothing from almost any decade of the 20th century. I like to be comfortable but yet stylish everyday of the week. I like to think outside of the box when it comes to mixing my clothing.
2. Where do you find/pull inspiration from?
I find inspiration from so many different places like: fashion blogs, old magazines and catalogs, people on the street, I am always inspired in someway so it is very hard to pin point that exact inspiration when it comes to my was of dressing myself.
3. Name one fashion accessory you can't live without? Black leather boots with a 2 inch heel that I thrifted a few years ago, they really give that polish to any look I try to achieve.
4. I never break this fashion rule........ I always break the rules, I am not a believer in fashion rules.
5. Your next must have purchase? A black cashmere cardi for the long winter!
6. Most underrated item in womenwear? Hats
7. For all the fashionastas, provide one piece of invaluable fashion advice. Don't follow trends make your own :)
Posted by Tahisha Crawford at 9:03 AM